Healthy teeth and gums start at home. There are many reasons for your oral health to take priority.
A healthy mouth helps ensure a healthy body, as well as your quality of life. Oral health has been associated with many diseases such as diabetes, heart attack, stroke and low birth weight babies.
Pain in your teeth and/or gums can make it difficult to maintain your current lifestyle. Simple daily activities, such as talking or eating, can become difficult with mouth discomfort. You may feel you need to change how or what you eat (for example, cold foods) in order to ensure the comfort of your mouth.
There are many things you can do to help maintain your oral health, but here are 5 good ways to start:
1. Brush your teeth and tongue twice a day using fluoride toothpaste and floss every day.
2. Eat a well-balanced diet.
3. Check your mouth regularly for signs of gum disease and oral cancer.
4. Don’t smoke or chew tobacco.
5. Visit your dentist regularly
Whether you’re visiting us for cosmetic or general dentistry, we provide a comfortable experience with results that will last. Contact us to book an appointment today!
No comments yet
The comments are closed.